19 November 2008

Going With

A list of things I deem necessary to my survival in Backwater Hell:

~ 30 pairs of disposable earplugs (to block out constant TV noise playing in background)
~1 Small fan that makes lots of noise (same as above)
~1 cuddly chocolate lab
~1 Dan's Dog (part stress reliever, part weapon)
~1 desktop computer for World of Warcraft (to avoid filial interactions)
~1 laptop computer for lazy blogging
~5-6 books (to avoid filial interactions)
~1 exercise pad (because my parents have wood floors)
~1 8lb medicine ball
~1 mountain bike
~1 teleportation device

3 comments:

Gimli's Pride said...

You have my cell... I will be your link to modern existance if you will be mine in the next week!

Jennifer Paulk-McGinley said...

Sounds good. Where you heading btw?

Gimli's Pride said...

To the foothills of the Arkansas ?mtns? almost to the oklahoma border actually.